Friendly, quick, and 100% practical, My Samsung Galaxy S4 is the must-have companion for every Samsung Galaxy S5 user.
- Step-by-step instructions with callouts to Samsung Galaxy S 4 photos that show you exactly what to do.
- Help when you run into Samsung Galaxy S 4 problems or limitations.
- Tips and Notes to help you get the most from your Samsung Galaxy S 4.
Full-color, step-by-step tasks walk you through getting and keeping your Samsung Galaxy S 4 working just the way you want. Learn how to:
- Quickly set up your Galaxy S 4 and master its TouchWiz touch interface
- Customize the Home screen by adding widgets, favorite apps, and personal wallpaper
- Tweak system settings to make the phone uniquely yours
- Use social networks, manage contacts, and create appointments
- Discover the S 4’s best shortcuts for calling, texting, and web browsing
- Send and receive email from multiple accounts
- Shoot and share photos and HD video
- Find great third-party apps—and make the most of your built-in apps
- Never get lost with built-in GPS and Google Navigation
- Transfer photos, songs, and more between your S 4 and computer or between two phones
- Synchronize important contact, calendar, and other data across multiple accounts
- Control your TV and DVR with the built-in WatchON app
- Share music (and more) with nearby Samsung phones using Group Play
- “Mirror” your phone’s display on your high-def TV
- Share Internet access by transforming your S 4 into a mobile hotspot
- Keep your S 4 safe and secure
- Fix lockups, memory shortages, and other annoyances
Free Online Edition! Purchase of this book includes 45 days of free access to the online edition at Safari Books Online.
Sample chapter, Table of Contents, and Index: Making the Samsung Galaxy S 4 Your Own
My Samsung Galaxy S 4
544 pages, full color
Retail: $24.99 U.S.
Que Publishing, 2013
Siliconwasteland price: Unsigned $17.99; Signed $24.99