Help! The Mac Answer Book is a troubleshooting guide to hardware, operating system, and software issues for Macs running System 7.
Even Mac lovers agree, no computer is trouble-free. But that doesn’t have to slow down your productivity. Now you can easily diagnose and fix most Mac malfunctions. Help! The Mac Answer Book’s problem/solution format makes Macintosh troubleshooting a breeze. Use the handy Error Message Table at the front of the book to jump directly to your problem. Then perform simple steps to correct the issue—or learn that a trip to the dealer is required.
Easy-to-understand explanations and clear illustrations let you confidently:
- Prevent your Mac from crashing
- Solve disk and file problems
- Troubleshoot printer, mouse, keyboard, monitor, and other hardware glitches
- Smoothly run system software and applications
- Be knowledgable when talking to a dealer about Mac problems and your particular needs
Help! The Mac Answer Book
Alpha Books, 1992
Siliconwasteland price: Signed $250.00